The Babyplast IMM (Injection Molding Machine) is the fruit of the experience gained from the thousands of applications matured in medical – electronic – micro-engineering fields and from years of research and development in the field of MICRO-INJECTION of thermoplastic materials, ceramics and waxes for micro-fusion.
The results achieved around the world, by our Babyplast bench top machine, together with the continued and constant developments in performance and applications, have brought it to be a leader in its field and thus able to take on the challenge to satisfy the demands of such an ample area.
The new electronics controlled by two powerful microprocessors, widens and improves the field of application of Babyplast 6/10P and increases its characteristics:
- Easy to operate with the possibility to memorize up to 100 production cycles.
- Cost saving mold construction thanks to the particular concept of its plattens.
- The injection group can be moved off center. 5 piston sizes fro m 3 to 15 cm3 Pressure settings from 2650 to 815 bar.
- PID temperature control with the possibility to control mold and hot runner (230V) temperature.
- Proportional hydraulics – Silenced motor / pump assembly.
- Output sockets for auxiliaries, controlled by the microprocessor – PC interface
- Cooling circuit (5 zone) controlled by microprocessor (Optional)
- Monitoring of injection position and mold closure by linear transducers.
- Quality control.
All of this maintaining the same basic structure and not forgetting the concept of simplicity which has been a major contribution to defining it as a forerunner in micro-injection molding machines.